Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What will Zuckerberg Do?

I hope he does absolutely nothing! Those burned small investors have no right to anything--their money went into the pockets of the rich guys who bought first. And it's not like Zuckerberg pointed a gun at their head and told them to buy.

When the financial guru on ABC says don't buy the big guy's sloppy seconds...dont buy.

As for whether someone was doing some insider trading, all I want to know is whether Zuckerberg knew about it (it sounded like it was a bank thing). All I have seen is that he's kept his billions in the company and lost billions in the past week. If he was an insider trader who really would do anything to make a buck, he would have sold seconds after he made them and invested in something more sound. Either he really doesn't care about money or he's confident that at the end of the day he's made money. I mean, if I had 51+% of free shares in a company, I don't care if it loses 95% of it's "starting value"--I've made money.

Romney wants a Capitalist society--here it is. Small investors got scammed and the rich made money. Sure, we like good regulation, but honey, that's not Capitalism.  

No comments: