Thursday, April 5, 2012

Machine Gun Vegas

I'm happy with this concept. My feeling on the subject is that those heavy machine guns, assault rifles, etc. are fine to use on the gun range wherever it is. I'm against the owning of these guns because they're impractical at best for defense and hunting and otherwise a pointless, but deadly toy. My dad brought up the issue of "professional" gun users not wanting to use the rental at those gun ranges because they're not as accurate as their own guy would be and I've come up with another compromise--leave the guns at the range. The range should have a bare minimum of security that repels thiefs anyway, so they'd be responsible for the security of all those personal weapons.

I get that people want to feel big and bad with guns, but like I said, there's no person who can convince me that it's sane to want to own even one large weapon. Gun ranges should be the answer.

No comments: