Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flags on America's Next Top Model

I'm just throwing it out there that the American flags on the American's next top model t-shirts are wrong. The rule is that no matter the orientation (verticle or horizontal) the stars go in the top left. The t-shirts have the stars on the top right. Do conservatives not watch ANTM? Or has this just been overlooked?

For the record, I don't care. Period. I just point out what I see, especially when there been complaints like this made public by conservatives before. I mean, there are some who would say that this means that the show is Communist or some other such non-sense. I'm calling out those people for not doing their homework. If you are going to make a mountain out of every mole hill, then please don't forget the really small stuff.

No comments: