Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hell's Kitchen

is one of my favorite shows. I LOVE how delusional these contenstants are the first few weeks. They're going to nominate a player who they know wasn't the worst because they stupidly think that Chef will take their choices seriously and will choose the one that they hate. This isn't a popularity contest and after 9 seasons, you'd think they'd know that. If I was the second nominee I'd stand up with honor and when confronted by Chef, I wouldn't...thank-you Roshni! She told him that she was picked not because she was worst, but because they knew she wouldn't go home.

Chef Ramsey already knows, generally, who he wants to send home...the nomination process just helps him weed out tensions going on behind the scenes and to see who is going to throw their teammates under the bus. This is why I don't watch the popularity contest shows (well, except for America's Got Talent, but then, I don't really care who wins or loses--the talents are just cool to watch).

No comments: