Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Smallville Mistakes

So, apparently there's big money in finding errors in movies. I actually love finding them myself. I've been hooked on Smallville recently and I've seen two really obvious ones in the past two days.

In the episode "Suspect" the cop says that Jonathan's blood alcohol level was "2.0"-- yeah, that's beyond dead seeing as 0.4 will generally put someone into a coma. Whoops.

In the episode "Fortune", the Oliver is dressed like a show-girl including bedazzled brassiere.  Well, while he was fighting with some guy, the brassiere is ripped off...except that when the camera shifts to a different angle a second later, the bra is back. hahaha. By the way, that actor is super hot!! Even dressed as a woman.

EDIT:
Just started watching the 10th season (for real, not skipping around to clips that I like). When Chloe is reviewing Oliver's last message in episode 1 (from last season finale) they totally screwed up the order of the wording. Originally he said "I love you" then "they're not Kandorian", they swapped the two for the premier. FAIL.

No comments: