Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ah.....Procrastination....


So, This has become my epic FAIL picture of probably the century. You see in the upper left hand corner that dark shape where all the grass is bent down? No? Look closer...closer.....it's a snake.

Honestly, I had NO idea it was there when I took this picture. I thought the flower was much to pretty to be bothered with the grass in the background. I guess he wasn't too preoccupied with me either.

But anyway. I took this picture back in I guess June. I didn't think much about it until I was bored and just happened to be browsing through my pictures with them blown up rather big so that I could see the details. Not sure what drew my eyes to the dark shape, but when I did notice it I got quite a scare. So yeah, this picture will definitely go into the history books of how unobservant I really am.

No comments: