Sunday, March 4, 2012

Once Upon a Time

I LOVE this show, but what's up with the "sisters"? I mean, when I first started researching the show before it aired, I swear that "Snow White" was incarnated as a nun. And tonight, one of the "sisters" is seriously flirting with "Grumpy" (sorry--I call them all by their fairy characters).

P.S. I love Grumpy--he's my favorite dwarf--I think I spend too much time reading about the "tall, dark, and brooding" type...though I guess the tall (and even dark) part is debatable, haha. But I'm not digging the writer's choice of girl for him--she's a little too accident prone...but then, Grumpy is only 1 year old, technically....and what the heck! His name is Dreamy?!?! That explains EVERYTHING!!!!! (Good call, I'm now in favor of this relationship).

No comments: