Monday, December 7, 2009

Personal Weirdness

Okay. I've had friends who have been "followed" by a song that meant a lot to their life, but it's never happened to me before...until now. The song is "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift. Yeah, not sure why exactly this song is following me. I mean, it fits better with the friend who first blasted it 4 times while I was with her--though there might be a few lines which may relate to me. But yeah, it was playing in the car when I got in with another friend and then tonight when I was riding the bus to go to a concert with another friend (who I may or may not have a crush on ;-) ).

So, anyway. I don't generally plan to post personal stuff up here (or at least, stuff about other people), but when I heard the song on the bus earlier tonight I was just VERY confused. Oh well. It's just my luck, I guess.

No comments: