Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vanderpump Rules/Bravo Bio

Umm...yeah. If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm a big fan of the Real Housewives. It's so ridiculous, I'm actually surprised that there's a spin-off that I think I'll enjoy watching: Vanderpump Rules. I now know why SUR has been mentioned on Beverly Hills so much with the staff actually being allowed to speak.

Anywho, I'm reading up on it on Wikipedia and I see that the staff have bios on Bravo. Yeah...folks, here's my 2 cents--your profession is what pays the bills--PERIOD. I mean, you don't see The Big Bang Theory fans calling Penny an Actress (notice the laughs this gets from the studio audience whenever she tries it)--she's a Waitress at the Cheesecake Factory. So, get it together and revise those bios, Bravo. Only an "actor" describes themselves as such when the reality is that it's a pipe dream.


No comments: