Saturday, October 23, 2010

Amusements

Picked these up from a forwarded email.

1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $4.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water?
Try spelling Evian backwards :NAIVE

2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? (My sentiments exactly!)

15. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me ... they're cramming for their final exam.

17. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them?
Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?
----actually, I think this would be a smart way to get more people's attention about wanted posters. Speaking of stamps, I love the idea of forever stamps, but why can't they make them something other than the liberty bell? I guess it's to keep people like me from buying them, though I do have a nice selection for when the prices do increase.

21. Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

***Edit: 3/30/2011: They have made all new stamps forever stamps!!!! Brilliant!

No comments: