Sunday, February 7, 2010

The customer is always right...

...sometimes. I've heard the old adage numerous times throughout my life. The closest chain pizza shop to my house had 2 rules behind the counter: "#1 The Customer is always right. #2, see #1."

So, imagine my surprise when I came across this site which gives anecdotes of all the stupid stuff shop workers, tech support, etc. go through on an almost daily. But this site thrives on how dumb people can be.

I was quite surprised to read this article which talks about service in France where equality is a must.

I guess it all centers around the fact that service workers are people too and no one should take this common statement to much to heart. Sometimes the customer isn't right and sometimes the worker is just plain rude.

No comments: